Puzzle So Hard announces its theater ad campaign coinciding with the release of Sony Pictures Classics feature film “Puzzle,” starring Kelly Macdonald (“Boardwalk Empire,” “Trainspotting”) and directed by Marc Turtletaub (“Little Miss Sunshine,” “Loving”).
Puzzle So Hard will premier at the following theaters from July 27th through August:
- BAM Rose Cinemas, 30 Lafayette Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11217;
- Landmark at 57 West, 657 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019;
- Landmark E Street, 555 11th St NW, Washington, DC 20004;
- Landmark Ritz 5, 214 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106; and
- The Landmark, 10850 West Pico, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
ABOUT PUZZLE SO HARD: The privately held company, based in Philadelphia, was created in 2018 by civil rights attorney Jen Hope to provide beautiful and challenging jigsaw puzzles for adults. The company licenses the artwork of artists around the world, in various disciplines, and transforms the works into complicated puzzles that challenge even the best puzzlers. The puzzles can be stored with book-like bindings that fit easily and beautifully into a bookshelf or can be framed for display as stunning works of art. For more information, see: www.puzzlesohard.com.
# # #